F40 Unitank - Brewtools
Our Unitanks the fermentation tanks for use of ambitious home brewers and microbreweries. As part of Brewtools identity, we have investigated new technologies and ways to solve things. This has resulted in a series of fermentation tanks that have new features and many development opportunities.
All accessories you find here
Pure Blast outside and inside which eliminates the use of waxes and polishes, and which does not require passivation.
- Insulation jacket in the vertical wall provides efficient cooling with no cost for easy cleaning.
- Lots of connection options for sensors, heaters, carbon dioxide and other accessories.
- Pass 2 bar / 30 PSI.
- 8 "TC port on top for easy access
- 2 'Dump Valve
Our anchor unit is designed and manufactured with high focus on quality.
They are tested and approved in accordance with the requirements of PED 2014/68 / EU of an independent party.
- Closed height (without accessories): 83 cm
- Maximum height (without accessories): 103 cm
- Package Size: 85 (h) x 52 (w) x 52 (d) cm
- Total weight without packaging: 38 kg
- total weight with package: 44.6 kg
- Tank Diameter (in.): Ø40 cm
- Gross Volume: 51 liters
- maximum recommended usage volume: 40 liters
- Minimum recommended usage volume: 20 liters
- Volume conical portion: 12 liters
- Building tank: 1.5 mm stainless steel (SS304)
- Maximum pressure: 2.0 bar / 30 PSI
This comes with:
- Unitank and adjustable in height chassis
- 1 Analog gauges, pressure, TC34mm
- 2 butterfly valve 2 "
- Butterfly valve 1 34 mm DN20
- 1 st blow of
- 1 st racking arm 2 "
- 1 x TC -elbow 90 °, 2 '
- 1 piece insulation jacket in black neoprene
- 1 sample valve, 34 mm
- 1 TC adapter 8 "-3"
- 1 TC -blindplugg, 3 "
- 1 x TC -persienn 2 "
- 2 TC blind covers 1.5 "
- 3 x TC dummy plug 34 mm
- 2 TC -packning 8 "with lip
- 2 TC gasket 3 "
- 2 TC Packing 2 "5-pack
- 1 1.5 TC-pack "pack of 5
- 3 st tc packing 34 mm 5-pack
- 1 St Tri Clamp 8 "
- 1 x Tri Clamp 3 "
- 5 St Tri Clamp 2 "
- 2 tri clamp 1.5 "
- 10 pcs Tri Clamp 34mm
- 1 TC tools
- 4 M10 steel / rubber feet
- 1 st TC34mm safety valve (2 bar)
- Necessary bolts and parts for mounting
Tips accessories depending on use can be, HopDrop kit, Thermo-well of the sensor, Ball-Lock to 34 mm for filling CO2 kolsyresten with Ball-Lock coil for test valve, flushing valve, hose couplings and hoses for filling and emptying, 2 "sight glasses etc.
For more detailed information and instructions for using the product, visit docs.brewtools.com